commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] svn commit: r735370
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:53:25 GMT

{

>>> Catch the bits that makes sense to ignore here?
>>
>> Don't know, whether I understand your question right, Rahul.
> <snip/>
>
> Similar to SCXML-103 [1] -- the above may be flagged for the same reason.

I have read that bug and I disagree with the conclusion. I always
would want to see the first exception and not prioritize them.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)