commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] tests and project status
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:56:41 GMT

On Jan 4, 2009, at 11:57 PM, Mario Ivankovits wrote:

>> Awesome news! Mostly Mario was working on it ...Mario?
>
> Yes, great news if the tests work with Maven 2 now. And sure, go on
> and commit those things!
> I'll run them against my vmware VFS test server then.
>
> Great to see that there is some development with VFS again! It's
> more motivating to work in a team :-)

Thanks. I just set myself back a little bit though.  It must be
getting late. I have been trying to get the checkstyle reports to work
and I somehow managed to remove trunk instead of target.  Luckily I
have time machine running but unfortunately my backup was from
yesterday.  Hopefully IntelliJ will help me restore the rest.

Ralph