commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Need to get some patches committed
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:49:14 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:
> "Mark Thomas" <> wrote in message
>> Folks,
>> I have been working through some Tomcat bug reports and there are a number
>> of
>> commons-daemon issues - eg [1] - that are also in JIRA [2]. I'd very much
>> like
>> to see these issues get fixed. It appears I am not the only one in this
>> position
>> [3].
> Yeah, I don't have access to a MAC, so have been reluctant to commit
> MAC-specific changes.

Completely understandable. I have a Mac and I can re-create the issue. I was
planning to take a more detailed look this weekend.

  As a non-PMC committer to commons, Mark has my
> (non-binding) +1 to becoming a commons commiter.
>> A review of the mail archives suggests daemon has been rather quiet lately
>> with
>> little to no commit activity.
> It's mostly a very mature project. Now that the holidays are over, I was
> planning on reviewing daemon issues over the weekend.  But still won't
> commit patches for platforms I can't test on.

Great. Let me know if there are any others you can't test. If I don't have a
vmware image for the OS then I'll almost certainly have access to a machine
through work.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message