commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Thomas" <ma...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [javaflow] SVN history (was Re: svn commit: r733503)
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:03:31 GMT

For the sake of those coming after you, it would be better to spend a few
minutes figuring out what went wrong and fixing it.

> Which hints that it has been moved. So what?
>
> You planing on helping with javaflow or why are you so concerned? :)

Yes the hints are there, yes someone could figure it out. However the
expectation now that we use svn is that the history will usually be there.
Rather then everyone who comes after you having to figure out for themselves
what happened it would be better to fix it.

If there is some gremlin here that means fixing it would be a lot of effort,
at least update the changelog to point to the original location.

Mark