commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bradford Cross" <>
Subject [math] new incremental statistics project in C#
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 02:21:31 GMT
The list might recall when I was working on so-called rolling statistics
last year.  I needed to use C# so I had to port what I needed from
commons-math and extend for the rolling cases, and put it together with a
pre-existing library.

You might be interested in the project.  Please check it out and give me

Some of the moment and rank stats are close to a direct port of the java
code and comments in commons-math.  I currently have the project under MIT
license, is that OK?  Do I need to do anything extra or differently to be in
accordance with all the licensing rules and so forth since some of the code
is close to a direct port?