commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Commons SAX
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:06:06 GMT
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see why it's not a good fit for Commons. We've a few xml
> related components in the dormant section. I think a component with
> things for both SAX and DOM would be fine, and letting it grow
> organically would also work well.

Ok, but lets suggest another name like Commons XML. For example, this
might be a good place for SAX -> StAX converters and stuff like that.
No sense in restricting it to SAX by name.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)