commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Digester 2.0
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:53:56 GMT
This vote passes with atleast 3 +1s votes from:

Luc Maisonobe
Paul Benedict (*)
Oliver Heger
Rahul Akolkar

Additionally, Jörg Schaible seemed to be in favor, but I didn't get a
confirmation (the broken Javadoc link on staging site is not a blocker
IMO).

Thanks for all input and I'll complete the related tasks in a couple of days.

-Rahul