commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Digester 2.0
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:25:07 GMT
This is a vote to release the following artifacts as Commons Digester 2.0:

  http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/digester/2.0/RC1/

This is a major release, with breaking changes. See release notes for
corresponding details.

SVN tag is here:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/digester/tags/DIGESTER_2_0/

------------
[ ] +1 for release
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 for release because...

Notes:
 * There are a number of (mostly unavoidable) traces when running the tests
 * The staged site contains few broken links (won't be broken when we go live)
 * I've looked at most static analysis reports, anything pending is
not important IMO
 * I'm traveling rest of the week so my replies won't be immediate
 * Vote will run for atleast 72 hours, maybe more given the timing

TIA,
-Rahul