commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] 2.0 release
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 00:33:46 GMT
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a great idea to me btw.

<snip/>

OK, and despite what I said below I couldn't resist triaging through
JIRA a bit right now and noticing the ~500 new warnings in my IDE
after switching to JDK 1.5 :-)

I will fix a couple of minor JIRA issues and then branch as planned. I
also plan to address some of the major type safety and other warnings
showing up with 1.5. Finally, I plan to eliminate the ArrayStack
dependency (from o.a.c.collections) which has been somewhat painful
over the years ( DIGESTER-115 [1], for example ).

-Rahul

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIGESTER-115