commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.6 based on RC2
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:49:12 GMT
On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Oliver Heger
<> wrote:
> That's really strange. I tested on Vista with JDK 1.6 and on a Windows 2000
> VM, but cannot reproduce the problem. Can this be a network configuration
> issue?

No idea since I didn't get any time yet to dig into it. However, I did
try the 1.5 tag right now, and it fails on the same test on {XP,1.6}
as well i.e. this is not a regression. I'll therefore choose to
abstain from this vote and let others more familiar with the code,
such as you, make the call (formally, you can count my vote as +0 if
you want).

> I am pretty sure that the code affected was not changed since the last
> release. So it would be of great help if you could try the 1.5 version.
> Thanks
> Oliver

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: