commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox - Pending Pipeline Changes
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:36:18 GMT
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Ken Tanaka <Ken.Tanaka@noaa.gov> wrote:
> Your new patch looks good, I would say that it should be committed to the
> project.

<snip/>

I have no cycles to evaluate [pipeline] contributions, but I can get
stuff into the [pipeline] trunk if thats OK. Here is my suggestion, if
you guys are upto it:

Step 0: All substantial contributors sign ICLAs. I know you've done it
already Ken. Matt, please follow this email for details:
http://commons.markmail.org/message/7dvo4xwel4q7rwkb

Step 1: Record consensus in JIRA tickets about which patches need to
be applied (please use JIRA comments if possible so its clearer).

Step 2: I'll try to apply patches where Step 1 is done. Nudge on this
list as needed.

We'll go from there if this sounds OK -- and if so, lets start with
pending item in Step 0.

Thanks to both of you for your work on [pipeline].

-Rahul