commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph_go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] Time for a release?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 01:06:29 GMT
I will need to add one more feature - I need the exact opposite of
SystemConfiguration. I need to be able to read a file and instantiate
all the keys and values as system properties.  I haven't decided on
the best approach to do this so any advice is welcome.

In the meantime though, I'm fine with a 1.6 release.

Ralph