commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.6 based on RC2
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:41:33 GMT

On Dec 19, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Rahul Akolkar wrote:

>> What OS and JVM? I ran it on my Mac with 1.5 and 1.6 as well as
>> Ubuntu with
>> Sun JDK 1.6 and did not see that.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Interesting. XP (and Sun 1.6, as already noted). Can anyone else
> verify?
>
> -Rahul

Actually, I was expecting that answer.

I stopped using Windows for any development work a while ago because
it always seems to behave different than everything else. In fact, my
Ubuntu system is running in a VM on XP. I guess I could try it there,
but I don't have Maven or my IDE installed in Windows.

Out of curiosity, can you check if Commons Configuration 1.5 fail on
XP with Java 6?

Ralph