commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <>
Subject [VOTE] Release commons-exec-1.0.0 based on EXEC_1_0_0_RC2 did not pass ....
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:21:56 GMT
Hi folks,

after more than one week I have to announce that the vote DID NOT PASS ...

+) two +1 votes (Jörg, Sebastian)
+) two positive comments (Rahul, Oliver) which formally do not
constitute a +1

Having said that a couple of issues were raised ...

1) [major] what is the correct groupId - "org.apache.commons" or
2) [minor] the STATUS file needs an update regarding deprecation of
3) [minor] wrong folder name in source distribution, i.e.
4) [minor] some notes that the shell scripts in ./src/test/scripts need
to be executable when running the tests
5) [minor] SVN EOL setting of doap-exec.rdf

So after fixing this issue I will cut a new release candidate to re-run
the vote ...

Thanks for all the help ...

Siegfried Goeschl

To unsubscribe, e-mail: