commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Tanaka <Ken.Tan...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Sandbox - Pending Pipeline Changes
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:49:11 GMT
Matt,

What do you think of adding to the pom.xml

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-math</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-math</artifactId>
      <version>1.2</version>
      <optional>true</optional>
    </dependency>

and using SynchronizedDescriptiveStatistics instead of
DescriptiveStatisticsImpl, which is now deprecated (as of commons-math-1.2)?

-Ken