commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.6 based on RC1
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:40:41 GMT
Oliver Heger a écrit :
> This is a vote for releasing Commons Configuration 1.6.
>
> A first release candidate was created, the artifacts (including release
> notes and a clirr report) can be found here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~oheger/configuration-1.6rc1/

When building from source with maven 2, compilation, tests and site
generation completed successfully. The problems I see are:
 - 1 checkstyle error (minor)
 - 17 bugs and 115 errors found by findbugs
   (it is not enabled in the pom file, I added it when compiling
    locally) at first glance, most of them seem easy to fix
 - lots of complaints from RAT report due to missing licence headers,
   this may be due to generated files that do not require licence but
   are not listed in the RAT plugin configuration (there is no specific
   configuration in the pom)

Would it be possible to fix some of the errors reported by findbugs and
RAT before release ?

Luc