commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blogging on Commons
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:54:45 GMT
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Viraj Turakhia <virajturakhia@gmail.com>wrote:

> If I have read it right, I do agree with the point that we need to give
> committers access to people more freely.

Definitly.Primetime developing for Commons is no fun. It's a bit frustrating.
Maybe there should be some kind of "mentoring" at commons. Means, a new
developer who proved himself with some patches or interest gets committer
access for some kind of propation time. In that time a commiter "mentors"
that guy and takes a look at the sources.

Chris.