commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons SCXML 0.9
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:22:06 GMT
This is a vote to release the following artifacts as Commons SCXML 0.9:

  http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/scxml/0.9/RC1/

------------
[ ] +1 for release
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 for release because...
------------

Notes:
 * There have been no changes to the artifacts since the RC was posted
to the above URL
 * Static analysis reports have been looked at (checkstyle, findbugs)
 * Sebb has suggested couple of good improvements to the test suite,
nothing critical for 0.9 I think
 * Since its a traveling weekend for me (starting pretty much now :-),
I will be a lot slower in responding to emails
 * Vote will run for atleast 72 hours, maybe more given its a holiday
weekend for some of us

TIA,
-Rahul