commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.9 RC1 available
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:10:57 GMT
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:25 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> I've just discovered the cause of the NPE - there is an IO error that
> is being ignored:
>
> "(The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a
> user-mapped section open)"
>
> It looks as though it might perhaps be an interaction with my Antivirus.
> It's not necessary to generate all these temporary .ser files; I'll
> file a JIRA about that.
>
> I've already created a JIRA issue about the ignored errors.

<snap/>

Thanks for taking time to hunt this down at your end and for filing
the JIRA issues. Its always useful to have more people stare at the
code.

A quick glance seems to suggest that we should fix a third of an issue
(one of the JIRA issues you've created has three separable parts) and
the rest of the two and two-thirds seem like wontfixes to me (I'll
elaborate in JIRA comments).

-Rahul