commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.9 RC1 available
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:10:57 GMT
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:25 AM, sebb <> wrote:
> I've just discovered the cause of the NPE - there is an IO error that
> is being ignored:
> "(The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a
> user-mapped section open)"
> It looks as though it might perhaps be an interaction with my Antivirus.
> It's not necessary to generate all these temporary .ser files; I'll
> file a JIRA about that.
> I've already created a JIRA issue about the ignored errors.

Thanks for taking time to hunt this down at your end and for filing
the JIRA issues. Its always useful to have more people stare at the

A quick glance seems to suggest that we should fix a third of an issue
(one of the JIRA issues you've created has three separable parts) and
the rest of the two and two-thirds seem like wontfixes to me (I'll
elaborate in JIRA comments).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message