commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [all] Marking components as inactive
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:52:18 GMT
Henry,

I'm not opposed to such a process for Jelly.

One important point is that migrating from and to N.A.M. is relatively
flawless.

What does imply "remove from trunks-proper", just an externals?
If yes I would have no big problem.

Please note that making the docu reasonable is a bit more important
than retiring for jelly according to my eyes.

paul