commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack Cai" <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help to review/commit some Commons procrun patches
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:25:16 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I'm working on enabling Geronimo to run as a Windows service using
procrun, as Tomcat does. I have gone through all the open procrun JIARs. I
found that some JIRAs already have patches attached. I will be fixing others
that I see value to fix. I will also make some improvements, like enabling
the java mode to read existing parameters from registry as the jvm mode
does. Thus, I need help from committers here to help commit all the changes.

Now the first batch here (some have been around for a long time):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-106
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-96
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-49
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-76