commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons SCXML 0.9
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 00:58:26 GMT
The only thing I don't like is the release plugin changes the scm
section in the pom.xml to point to the RC1 tag. However thats a minor
nit and everything else looks good (tested on JDK 1.6) - so +1 from
me.

Also BeanUtils now has a 1.8.0 release and the Changes Plugin just
release version 2.1[1] - thought I'd mention it as you might want to
consider upgrading.

Niall

[1] http://maven.markmail.org/message/nnblgvjp5ylzvvgj