commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Configuration] HierarchicalConfiguration in configuration2
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:56:17 GMT
The problem is that in applications using commons config they would like
to specify an interface in lots of places. HierarchicalConfiguration
would be perfect for that. It should just extend the Configuration
interface.

I'm also a little confused over CombinedConfiguration and
ExpressionEngine since two versions of these classes are present. I am
assuming that combined/CombinedConfiguration and expr/ExpressionEngine
are the correct classes and the others should be removed?

Ralph