commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Resurrecting commons-email - Was:MultiPartMail order of parts
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:55:44 GMT
Hi Markus,

I opened a JIRA a while ago
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMAIL-77) to no avail. So it seems
that commons-email do need some additional attention .... :-).

+) well, during the next 2-3 weeks I try to get my commons-exec release
out of the door (politely spoken the release is overdue)
+) after that I can spend some time on commons-email to fix the most
pressing issues
+) I have an snapshot which does not have the problem and is used in
productions

Any hands out to help with commons-email and become a commons-email
maintainer?

+) looking at the changes report none of the original developers are
around and/or actively working on commons ... :-(
+) as part of Apache Turbine folks I'm attached to this project since it
originated from there ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: a bit off-topic, does anyone know what Eric Pugh is currently doing?!