commons-dev mailing list archives

From luc.maison...@free.fr
Subject Re: [all] updating the general commons site
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:24:12 GMT

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>
À: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>
Envoyé: Dimanche 16 Novembre 2008 23:14:06 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome /
Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [all] updating the general commons site

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maisonobe@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A friend of mine told me my name didn't appear in the contributors list
> here: http://commons.apache.org/contributors.html.

<snip/>

That thing is so out of date, it might make sense to start over with
the current PMC and subsequently anyone with karma can add themselves
if they want to.

To answer your question ...

> I didn't find how this page was generated, so could not update the list.
> Could someone give me an hint ?

<snap/>

Update the source page [1] and redeploy the Commons site (use m1 and
JDK 1.4 or 1.5 in commons-build). Or if you want, I can add you.

I'm not very fluent in m1. If this does not bother you, I'd prefer let you change this.

Thanks a lot,
Luc

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/xdocs/contributors.xml