commons-dev mailing list archives

From "John Spackman" <>
Subject Re: [jelly] Is jelly still in development vs. Open/Federated Commons
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:14:30 GMT
Hi Henri,

>>> Using Henri's analogies from his recent blog, I took Jelly home from the
>>> Commons a couple of years ago and we're now ready to "put it in the
>>> window
>>> and see if we're invited to play" [...snip...]
>As below - analogy was about other Apache projects but probably
>applies here as you say.

It's slowly dawned on me that Commons isn't a collection of independant
projects under a title but a single project - that explained quite a bit
about how things work :)

>There's also a legal bit - need to get committers to sign CLAs as
>they're expected to do larger pieces of work.

I don't have a scanner here but I'll put that on my todo list for when I get
back next week

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message