commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [flatfile] using [proxy] WAS Re: [all] Interesting feedback regarding Commons projects...
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:39:06 GMT
Actually, James, talking about Commons
interdependencies and underuse of [proxy], I'd been
meaning to ask you to have a look at [flatfile],
specifically
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/flatfile/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/flatfile/ImmutableEntity.java
and see if you could offer a recommendation on whether
[proxy] looked like a good fit there (last time I
looked at [proxy] I didn't quickly grasp just how to
go about using it).

Thanks,
Matt

http://groups.google.com/group/google-guice/browse_thread/thread/ac60750fa62b78e8