commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating Commons Site
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:47:26 GMT
Hi

Its been a while since I've done this .... Ive been following the
release instructions on the commons site...but updating the main commons
site is a problem. I've downloaded Maven 1, updated the downloads src
file and tried to regen the site, but Maven doesnt seem to like it... I get

xdoc:jelly-transform:
About to use JSL stylesheet commons-site.jsl
    [echo] en
    [echo] The current Locale is the default one
    [echo] Scanning 'C:\sandbox\build\target\generated-xdocs'...
    [echo] Generating C:/sandbox/build/target/docs/changelog-report.html
from C:\sandbox\b
uild\target\generated-xdocs\changelog-report.xml
 >> Unable to obtain goal [site]
 >> C:\Documents and
Settings\Rory\.maven\cache\maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2\commons-site.jsl (T
he system cannot find the file specified)

Also, the notes seem to imply I need everything under trunks-proper
checked out - is this the case?

Rory