commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Configuration-337
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:50:26 GMT
Ralph Goers schrieb:
> My company has recently switched from a proprietary configuration
> framework to using Commons Configuration. I will need to submit some
> enhancements, the first of which is Configuration 337.  I would
> appreciate it if someone could review it and apply it.  One of the goals
> of this patch was to allow new providers to be defined in the
> configuration file itself instead of only via a Java api call. This
> allows DefaultConfigurationBuilder to be specified as a Spring bean
> factory even when custom providers are required.
> This patch also allows DefaultConfigurationBuilder to return a class
> that extends CombinedConfiguration instead of only a CombinedConfiguration.
>
> Thanks,
> Ralph

Hi Ralph,

it is great that you are willing to contribute to this project. I am
happy to review and apply your patches. We can also add you to the
contributors section of our team page [1] if you like.

If you are going to send further contributions, to be legally on the
safe side it would be best if you could send in a "Contributor License
Agreement" (CLA). This is especially important if your company is
involved, too. Please have a look at [2] where the process is described
(the section Contributor License Agreements).

Many thanks!
Oliver

[1] http://commons.apache.org/configuration/team-list.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/