commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject [configuration] Configuration-337
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 07:20:33 GMT
My company has recently switched from a proprietary configuration
framework to using Commons Configuration. I will need to submit some
enhancements, the first of which is Configuration 337.  I would
appreciate it if someone could review it and apply it.  One of the goals
of this patch was to allow new providers to be defined in the
configuration file itself instead of only via a Java api call. This
allows DefaultConfigurationBuilder to be specified as a Spring bean
factory even when custom providers are required.

This patch also allows DefaultConfigurationBuilder to return a class
that extends CombinedConfiguration instead of only a CombinedConfiguration.

Thanks,
Ralph