commons-dev mailing list archives

From allfonsiva <>
Subject FileUpload Problem - Custom Media Server
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:59:40 GMT

Hi Everybody,

i have designed an tomcat application which uses a separate jboss
application running on different machine as media server.

I am uploading image files from the jsp page of the tomcat application to
the jboss servlets using this fileupload component using ajax technology.

The file upload successful message is coming as a response in an iframe.

My scenario is that i have to place another ajax call for show my media
gallery page as soon as the upload is complete.

But as soon as the response comes. i couldnt able to access the iframe
content from my browser. permission denied is coming.

Can anyone help me out on this...

Thanks in advance,

Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message