commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: [collections] JDK5 Branch?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:11:20 GMT
James Carman writes:
 > Is anyone actively working on that branch?  I was thinking of throwing
 > my hat in the ring to try to help generify collections.  I really have
 > no idea what has been done as of yet.  If need be, I can create my own
 > branch.

I offered to help with this last year before getting distracted. I did't
see much point in continuing given that a release looked to be an age
away. e.g. I put in a patch for generifying iterators in January and it
still hasn't been looked at. If a committer with rights and experience is
able to devote time I'm still happy to help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message