commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: help: newbie
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:30:44 GMT
The SVN repository isn't just open to anyone.  You have to earn the
right to be an Apache Commons committer.  However, you can submit
patches:

http://commons.apache.org/patches.html

This page will show you how to download the code to your machine via SVN:

http://commons.apache.org/lang/source-repository.html