commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JEXL] - 1.1.1 release?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:37:40 GMT
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Vishal Goenka <vgoenka@apache.org> wrote:
> I have been using JEXL 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT for a few months now in a production
> environment to leverage the array and map support. Except for two issues
> that I sent out to the mailing list (see below) things are working great for
> me and I was wondering if a 1.1.1 release may be in the offing anytime soon.

<snip/>

Nothing has been discussed on the list. The last activity we've seen
is some enhancements from dIon a couple of weeks ago, and there have
been enough changes to warrant a new release IMO. So, it may depend on
how much interest you (and others) have in seeing a release and
getting the odds and ends in to help out.

> Here are the issues that I found:
>
> [JEXL] - Block statements aren't parsed - Patch submitted on 9/3/08

<snap/>

I glanced at that email again. Can you please provide a real patch?
The copying two lines part wouldn't generally be a problem, but its
been a busy month so far. A JUnit test case to match would be super.

> [JEXL] - Last argument of a method invoked via JEXL cannot declare an array
> as expected - Submitted a workaround. Will be happy to fix and submit a
> patch.

<snip/>

That'd be great, thanks.

-Rahul