commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ginkga Studio <...@ginkga.com>
Subject [News] Affordable Independent Web Developer for Hire --- Sept., 2008
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:50:58 GMT

September, 2008

Hello,
     I'm an affordable, independent web developer and programmer. I have been in business
for about 5 years now and I am always seeking new projects.

Thanks to modern technology, we can work together regardless of distance between us. Many
of my clients are in other countries.

I have the capabilities to;

# Build a new website for your business or upgrade your existing website the way you have
always wanted.

# Work with existing WebMasters to achieve greater results on websites they already handle
or for backup support (maternity leave, etc.)

# Build affordable, small business specific websites, online web-stores and web-based applications
to your specifications.

# Affordably create websites such as MySpace, Ebay and YouTube, just to name a few.

# Build custom web sites for Auto Dealers, Salons, Realties/Realtors and other active/interactive
businesses.

# Build custom websites that are easy to navigate and look fantastic and I have a lot of proof
to show you.

# Build in FLASH animation and content management systems.

# Install a content management system so that you can manage your website yourself.

# CAD Drawings to scale. Drawing conversion services, 2D Drafting and 3D Modeling, FEA Services,
Product Design and Development Services.

Unlike many other developers, I am nearly always available, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
I make it a priority to assist my customers.

All websites that I build are optimized using proper keyword density to help achieve optimum
search engine ranking. I pay attention to the smaller details that big design agencies overlook
or don't care about.

I provide one year of free small business web hosting with any new website.
Each website is marketed for 3 full months with advertising and promotions at no additional
charge. That's FREE hosting for a year and FREE advertising for 3 months to help your business
grow.

This is my website:

http://www.ginkga.com

 An estimate for your project can be sent within a few hours.

If you would like to speak with me personally call me anytime at: (702) 243-2998.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

My background is in marketing and most often I am able to assist my customers with ideas they
had not considered.

Most of my customers compliment me on the added-values of working with me because I work hard
to get the job done right.

Email me here: web@ginkga.com

Best Regards,

Samantha H.

Ginkga Studio
Sales/Service
Phone: 1-800-621-3984
Phone: 1-702-243-2998
9550 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 1102
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Email: web@ginkga.com
Web: http://www.ginkga.com

Please Note: I will not contact you again unless you reply and request that I do so. I am
an independent, self-employed person, I do not intend to offend or intrude. I simply feel
email is less intrusive than calling and interrupting anyone's day. Thank you.