commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [math] Release planning
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:39:03 GMT
I just added a 2.1 and moved some issues out.  All were enhancement
requests without patches and no assignee.  Pls all feel free to revert
any that you feel really need to be in 2.0.    I "claimed" a few of the
2.0 issues.  Of course this just means that I will work on these if no
one beats me to them.  Lets all look at the unclaimed issues and see if
any of them - or even some of the "claimed" ones involving significant
work - can move out to 2.1.  Then we can do a release plan and get 2.0
out.

I guess we should also decide if we want to cut a 1.3 with compatible
fixes backported.  I am -0 on that, only because I don't personally have
time to work on it.

Phil