commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vishal Goenka" <vgoe...@apache.org>
Subject [JEXL] - 1.1.1 release?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:00:21 GMT
I have been using JEXL 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT for a few months now in a production
environment to leverage the array and map support. Except for two issues
that I sent out to the mailing list (see below) things are working great for
me and I was wondering if a 1.1.1 release may be in the offing anytime soon.

Here are the issues that I found:

[JEXL] - Block statements aren't parsed - Patch submitted on 9/3/08

[JEXL] - Last argument of a method invoked via JEXL cannot declare an array
as expected - Submitted a workaround. Will be happy to fix and submit a
patch.

- Vishal