commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JXPath 1.3 based on RC4
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:04:32 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

> --- Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:

[snip]

>> Wiki:
>>
>> - talks about release plan for 1.2 ;-)
>>

> mmm... Being that I'm already in the process of
> releasing 1.3, it seems a little too late to come up
> with a release plan.  Should a release plan be
> obliterated from the Wiki once the release has taken
> place?

Well, that page is really obsolete now.

>> anything else is not
>> critical
>
> Since you called that a -1, despite acknowledging that
> it probably wasn't a problem on the deployed site, I'm
> not sure where that leaves this issue.

The -1 is caused by the xdocs/download_jxpath.xml of the source distribution
that contains references and links to the 1.2 version of the artifacts,
caused by the wrong property in the POM.

> I'm cutting a
> new RC, but the download link will still lead nowhere
> unless we change the way the site is built--the M1
> navigation.xml as well as the M2 src/site.xml actually
> list all these links explicitly including
> "commons.apache.org" but that is apparently stripped
> out as the site is built.

As long as the the property in the POM is wrong, the download page will
always contain wrong links in the final version ;-)

- Jörg