commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compress vs. VFS
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:18:17 GMT
Hi Martin,
we would like to have an own apache component,
cause several people here do not like the api.
As stated in the board report of september 07,
they is less community behind truezip, which is another -.
However, if interested, check these discussions here:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=TrueZip%20list%3Aorg.apache.commons.dev%2F

There was also a discussion about a TrueZip provider for VFS,
but i don't mind if that happened.
See: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-106

Best,
Chris