commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git + tabs?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:40:37 GMT

> The compress codebase is full of tabs. If I go ahead and detab things,
> will that map happily over to your git tree? I don't want to make it
> too painful for you to produce a patch that can come back.

I just reckoned that we didn't start to work against the svn codebase.
Instead of that we build the project from scrach, merging all necessary
code into the GIT repos. I guess i have to merge everything manually.
If the policy is to use spaces instead of tabs, go ahead.
I will change that in the GIT repos too and hope that the merge isn't too
heavy :-)

Thanks,
Chris