commons-dev mailing list archives

From Georgi Yonchev <geo...@yonchev.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] XMLConfiguration and CDATA
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:58:00 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Oliver Heger wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> Georgi Yonchev schrieb:
>> Hi, list :)
>> I have couple of questions about XMLConfiguration, but the most
>> important is:
>> is it possible to add a CDATA in setProperty (some how)? because now
>> everything is escaped...
>> for me this is not a solution to "auto" escape all input values...
>
> can you give an example for what you want to achieve with unescaped
> characters? I am not sure whether I understand your request.
sorry about that, but i made a mistake. I was wrong thinking... nvr mind
I have a language file (xml) and i have a html tags in this xml, so my
point is that: the easiest way to edit this file is with some web gui..
( i need to escape the commas too .. )
but i have export, and the "moderators" want to edit the file by hand ..
and you know :)
what ever thanks anyway,
I think, that i can live without CDATA :)

George