commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [cli] CLI 2 State of Play
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:41:28 GMT
I'll start preparing a release soon. The current state is good enough
for a release, the remaining issues can be postponed to CLI 1.3.

I'd like to release a "long lived" release candidate (at least 2-3
weeks) before pushing the final release. This will let some time to the
projects using CLI to try the new version and give their feedback.
Hopefully this will prevent a blocking problem similar to CLI 1.1.

Emmanuel Bourg