commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JXPath 1.3 based on RC4
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:11:47 GMT
Hashes sigs look fine

There is an extraneous 'options' file in the apidocs directory and the
javadoc jar.

The Manifest files in the source and javadoc jars don't contain anything useful.
I expect this is a Maven feature, but that does not mean that it is correct ;-)
I think the manifests should contain the following:

Built-By: mbenson
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_13
Implementation-Title: Commons JXPath
Implementation-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache
Implementation-Version: 1.3
Specification-Title: Commons JXPath
Specification-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Specification-Version: 1.3

And perhaps: