commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons FTPClient not wokring in Red Hat Linux
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:37:10 GMT
What exactly are you having trouble with?  What is "not working on
linux"?  What behavior are you seeing?  Are you getting an exception?
If so, can you provide a stack trace, please.

Also, some might consider it rude to append your message with
"solution to this.  I am in urgent need" (especially after only 2
minutes).