commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: RC attempts
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:51:47 GMT
You're right, imagining the profanity makes this message much more
enjoyable! :)

You need to use the "rc" profile when building a release candidate.
The default profile shouldn't be updating the site.  We should have to
turn on a "release" profile or something for that to happen.  What
command did you use?