commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Incubation proposal for [flatfile] component
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:18:43 GMT
At long last, I have prepared the preliminary
proposal.  I'd like to have the support of Commons as
the sponsoring PMC.  I'd also like it if I could get a
couple of mentors from the group as well.  The current
proposal can be viewed at:
http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/flatfile-proposal/proposal

If you have any interest in this being a Commons
component, or if you are a PMC member and feel you
would veto Commons' sponsorship of this podling,
please say so.  Assuming the initial reaction is
positive, I will then call a vote to make the
sponsorship official and move the proposal to the
Incubator wiki where I hope volunteering mentors will
add themselves.  :)

Thanks,
Matt