commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Chain 1.2 based on RC3
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 01:14:42 GMT
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Oliver Heger
<oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> +1
>
> The artifacts look good to me, building in all variants on a JDK 1.6
> succeeds.
>
> WRT the site, I remember there was a discussion about the issues reported by
> findbugs, so I think this is okay.

Yes the serialization issue came up in RC1:
http://markmail.org/message/vsen5pga4uitpppq

Having said that there was one serialization issue that I missed then,
which I fixed in RC3.

> I had a problem when building the site using mvn site:site: The clirr report
> gaves a fatal error because it assumes that commons-chain-1.1.jar is in the
> local maven repository, which is not the case for me, but this is very
> minor.

OK, Phil hit this as well and found a JIRA ticket for it - hopefully
they'll sort it out soon.

Niall