commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RC attempts
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:27:19 GMT
Update:  Luckily pquerna was available on #asfinfra
and retrieved the production site from www before it
got synched with the new content.  I couldn't get
JXPATH_1_2 to build the Maven 1 site... though I did
find an email trail where jcarman had had the same
problem before:

Could not find the class:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.fmt.FmtTagLibrary

I'll try the RC again tomorrow.
-Matt