commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CLI" by Andrew Kutz
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:28:35 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Andrew Kutz:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CLI

  = News =
+
+ == .NET CLI and Object.MemberwiseClone ==
+
+ A helpful reader pointed out that .NET '''does''' have a shallow clone method defined on
the Object class called '''MemberwiseClone'''. I have updated the Option class to use this
method (that I somehow stupidly forgot about) and removed the requirement that anything deriving
from Option must implement ICloneable or be serializable.
+
+ == C# port now referred to as .NET CLI ==
+
+ The port is called .NET CLI, and the unix name on SourceForge is dotnetcli. The project
has a default namespace of net.sf.dotnetcli.

  == C# port now hosted on SourceForge ==