commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CLI2/SampleCodeSingleOptionAndAnArgument" by Andrew Oxenburgh
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:16:15 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Andrew Oxenburgh:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CLI2/SampleCodeSingleOptionAndAnArgument

- = Example 1 =
+ = Example 1: Option and an argument =
  == story ==
  I want to pick up a command line that has both an option and an argument. They are not connected
so the following command lines are all valid:
  {{{
@@ -12, +12 @@

  inline:CLIDemoWithOneOptionAndAnArgumentTest.java

- = Example 1 =
+ = Example 2: Option with a argument, and picking it up =
  == story ==
  I want to pick up a command line that has both an option and that option accepts an argument.
They are connected so the following command lines are all valid:
  {{{